Mr. Tonelli has been a partner with Crane, Tonelli, Rosenberg & Co., LLP since 1992 and a principal in CTR Financial Group, LLC, an SEC registered investment advisor. James provides accounting and auditing, tax planning and compliance and finacial consulting for a diversified group of clients, including Broker-Dealers, Investment Partnerships, Family Limited Partnerships, Manufacturing, Distribution, Engineering, Real Estate, and Trusts and Estates. In his capicity as an investment advisor he is a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) a designation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. James provides comprehensive wealth management to individuals and family trusts.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Tonelli worked for Deloitte & Touche in the Middle Market Services Group. This select group was responsible for serving the needs of privately owned businesses with high net worth individuals. This included certified audits, review, tax preparation and planning and computer systems installations.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American University, BS, Accounting
- Series 66 Investment Advisors exam