Since joining Crane, Tonelli, Rosenberg & Co., LLP in 2004, Mr. Pacio has been responsible for providing auditing, accounting and tax services. His clients operate in a wide variety of industries, including hedge funds, fund of funds, financial institutions, manufacturing, wholesale, professional service organizations and retail clients.
Prior to joining Crane, Tonelli, Rosenberg & Co., LLP, Mr. Pacio worked for Ernst & Young LLP as a senior consultant. While at Ernst & Young LLP, he was responsible for the performance of full-scope certified audits and reviews, the preparation, analysis, and review of financial statements, and Sarbanes-Oxley 404 process testing. His clients included Warburg Pincus, Morgan Stanley, AXA Financial and a variety of other financial services clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, MBA Finance
- Villanova University, BS - Accounting, Finance Minor