Since joining Crane, Rosenberg, Pacio & Co., LLP in 2001, Ms. Peters has been responsible for providing auditing, tax, financial statement preparation, and accounting services. Her clients operate in a variety of industries including private foundations, endowment funds, charities and other nonprofit organizations, manufacturing and professional service organizations.
Prior to joining Crane, Tonelli, Rosenberg & Co., LLP, Ms. Peters worked as Audit Manager at Jennings & Company, where she was responsible for the audits and preparation of tax returns for the firm’s not-for-profit clients. Ms. Peters previously worked as Accounting Manager for a software and services company, responsible for the ongoing accounting operations and financial reporting for the East Coast offices; and at Ernst & Young as an audit senior, responsible for the performance of full-scope certified audits and the preparation, review and analysis of financial statements.
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- CFM (Certified in Financial Management)
- CFE (Certified Fraud Examiner)
- Fairfield University, BS – Accounting & Management