Mr. Crane has been a partner with Crane, Rosenberg, Pacio & Co., LLP since 1986. He is responsible for accounting and auditing, tax, management consulting for a variety of clients, including, but not limited to financial services, nonprofit, health care professionals, manufacturing, real estate holding companies and professional service organizations. For over ten years Mr. Crane served as a member of the Peer Review Executive Commitee for the State of New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Crane worked for KPMG as an audit manager. He was responsible for the performance of full-scope certified audits and reviews. His clients included nonprofit, manufacturing and financial services entities.
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- NJ Society of CPA`s Peer Review Executive Committee (1991-2001)
- Member of the advisory board of the CPA Club of New Jersey
- Series 66 Investment Advisors Exam
- The Citadel, BS, Business Administration